Sunday 15 December 2013

CHRISTMAS LIST BOOKS!

Every book I have asked for/ intend to buy for Christmas:

1)The Darkest Minds and Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken- I have heard so many good things about this series that I just cannot wait to read!

2) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi-
I am very intrigued by this series and Tahereh Mafi is just fab on twitter.

3) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead-A booktube classic!

4) Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle-

I am huge fan of John Green but have not read anything by the other two authors. I need a good Christmas read!


5) Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews-

Reccomended by Raeleen from PadfootandProngs07  on youtube c:

6) Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas-


Recommended by Regan from PeruseProject, Looks very intriguing as I am writing a book with an assassin as the main character. (Am so very excited about this one because who doesn't love kickass female leads?)

7) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor-Another booktube classic!

8) Bloodlines by Richelle Mead-Spin off from Vampire Academy. (THE WORLD NEEDS MORE SPIN OFF SERIES!)

9) Matched by Ally Condie-
My lovely friend Amy recommended this to me about six months ago. I think it's about time I read it, don't you?

10) Tallulah Casey: The Taming of the Tights by Louise Rennison- These books always make me laugh out loud in the middle of the night when I should be asleep! All Louise's books make me so happy that I just can't resist reading them again and again.

11) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell-I read Eleanor and Park a couple of weeks ago which I adored and have been waiting for the real copy of Fangirl to arrive in the UK. (on Amazon it comes out on the 1st Jan, if anyone's interested!)

12) Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi-I didn't put this on my list just in case I hated the first one, though I doubt I will. I see myself nEEDING  the second book instantly after finishing the first so here it is!

I think that's all the books for now but I will keep you posted should I get any books in the mean time! If you have reached this far that might mean you're interested in reading some more of my posts! Hurrah!


See you next time,

-E

PS. I know I haven't done many posts recently, but jfc HOMEWORK IS TAKING UP ALL OF MY TIME ;-; 


No comments:

Post a Comment