Sunday 22 December 2013

BookTubeAThon Update

So I have not being doing well this booktubeathon, partly because I want to finish the book thief before I read anything else and partly because I've been lazy.

I am enjoying the Book Thief but my interest in the story fades in and out. The narrative is quite jumpy because Death (narrator) is always telling you little snippets of new information and breaking up the story. Four years have passed since the beginning, I think, and Liesel is now thirteen which is quite confusing to read, I've found. I like it better when stories flow nicely, this one feels a little disjointed.

Anyway, I intend to finish it soon, if not I'll just read one of my other reads like Uglies or Skulduggery Pleasant because I know I'll enjoy them. Perhaps I'll pick up 'I am number four' by Pittacus Lore which I am borrowing from the library. I also want to read Artemis Fowl at some point but I could not for the life of me find the first one in the library, only the other million books!

I have decided to read Skulduggery Pleasant now instead of tbt because I want to eNJOY READING IT!

s'laters,
Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment