Monday 23 December 2013

BookTubeAThon Update #2

Where to begin? 


I read one of the books I said I would, however I enjoyed it immensely. The book I read was Skulduggery Pleasant. cKHFGKJFG I FORGOT HOW AMAZING IT IS. Derek Landy's writing is so beautiful and Skulduggery himself is so much like the Doctor! How did I not see this before? The characters are alive in my mind, they are so well crafted that I can see them in my head saying things in their own voice that never wavers. If you like sassy/witty characters, welcome to Skulduggery Pleasant's world of sass!

I do plan to read Monsters of Men at least because everyone raves about it and I really enjoyed the first two.

gUYS CHRISTMAS IS SO SOON AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?? NEW BOOKS, I AM SO EXCITED! ARE YOU?? UNLESS YOU ARE CELEBRATING ANOTHER FESTIVAL WHICH I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO WRITE FOR FEAR OF OFFENDING PEOPLE.

ahhhhhh I'm sorry, it's half one in the morning.


i will return tomorrow with more coherent babblings


Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment